The Best Business Development Practices You Aren’t Using
We have two questions for you:
- Are you ready to improve your business?
- Do you have 15 minutes to learn how?
If you answered yes to even one of these questions, you’re ready to learn the business development practices that every RIA should know, but few use.
According to industry research, referrals are still at the top food chain for a financial advisor’s business growth.
But the continuing dominance of referrals doesn’t tell the whole story.
Marketing today for financial advisors is a complex mixture of integrated campaigns across a variety of digital channels, diverse tactics, and creative content that stands out from the same old buzzwords that investors have seen a thousand times before.
If you’re going to stand out from the crowd and make some noise, you’ve got to build a better marketing strategy. But how?
In our 15-minute on-demand webinar, Advisor Marketing Campaign Manager Stephanie Sager will teach you:
- How to focus your efforts on leveraging your main source of new business—referrals—to the fullest extent
- How to build the rest of your marketing efforts around referrals as the core foundation
- What tactics the most innovative RIA firms are using to grow their businesses
Want to be one of those innovative RIAs?
Click here to watch the on-demand replay right now to learn all about the best business development practices.